About the School
In August 2020, Dance Kaleidoscope opened the doors to a new, state-of-the-art 13,000-square-foot facility to serve as home to the professional company and to share the art of dance with the community through our school and studio programs.
Spring Registration: Youth is open until March 1, 2024. (Most adult classes are drop-in.)
Annual Recital: June 1, 2024, at the Schrott Center for the Arts.
Summer Camps and Program: Info coming soon.
FALL 2024 OPEN HOUSES: July 27, 11-1 PM or August 10, 1-3 PM
The 2023-24 School/Class Calendar
Note: We do not hold classes during the weeks when the professional company performs.
Our goal with our youth program is to allow all to discover and experience dance and to build strong, well-rounded dancers in a safe and healthy way. Classes run year-round and include summer camps and programs.
Whether you have never danced before or want to get back into the studio, our adult classes for ages 14 and up will fit your goals and your schedule.
- Our current studio policy is that students are dropped off at the main entrance and picked up at the east end door. Parents and families are invited in during scheduled observation weeks and end of semester showcases.
- All students must be potty trained and able to dress themselves. Students should arrive dressed and ready to go before being dropped off at the studio.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment (3 student minimum).
- No food, snacks, or drinks besides water in the building! Please ensure water bottles are tightly sealed, and no straws please.
- If classes need to be canceled for any reason (weather, Covid, etc.) you will be notified via email and we will post on our social media pages.
- If your child is sick, please keep them home so we can all stay healthy. We are happy to help you schedule a makeup class at the same or a lower level.
- Everyone’s hair (boys and girls) must be pulled back off the face and neck for all classes. Please no toys, jewelry or accessories.
- Do not wear dance shoes outdoors, this will damage them and will damage our dance floors.
- Please mark all dance wear, shoes and personal items with your child’s name.
- Cell phones must be turned off or on silent in their bags if a dancer must bring it to the studio.
Masks will no longer be required, but we will encourage safety measures such as regular hand washing and social distancing when possible. If you have any questions or concerns, email us at email@example.com or call 317-419-2380, ext. 103.
All staff are vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer is used at the door upon entering.
- Children have crates to store their belongings which are sanitized between each use.
- We employ additional assistants to help manage students in the studio and throughout the building.
- Intensive cleaning procedures are in place.
About the Studio
We offer many ways to experience Dance Kaleidoscope Studios from hosting open rehearsals to sharing our space to dancers and community groups through our rental program. Visit the calendar for in-studio events and activities.